Superb Oceanfront Home with Resort-Like Backyard for Sale in Playa El Uverito, Near Las Tablas – Truly Lock & Leave
This superb oceanfront residence is now available for sale in the quaint town of Playa El Uverito Near Pedasi and less than a 15-minute drive from Las Tablas, Panama.
Playa El Uverito is a super calm and relaxing family beach located in Los Santos Province. This area enjoys the convenience of being next to all amenities, shops, restaurants, schools, hardware store, and municipal offices located in Las Tablas. Additionally, the cost of living is significantly lower than the neighboring expat towns such as Pedasi, Playa Venao, and Cambutal.
This location in Playa El Uverito is perfect for expats, retirees, and families who want to settle down in a peaceful and scenic area. The town’s geographic position offers incredible protection from the elements, making the beaches perfect for swimming and leisurely walks.
The road from Las Tablas to Playa El Uverito is paved and in great conditions. This home is just a short 400 meters away from the paved road.
Lock & Leave Security Features
One of the most outstanding features of the property is the truly lock-and-leave potential. Imagine being able to lock all your belongings inside your house, including your car, and have the peace of mind it will be practically impossible to break-in. The home’s casement windows include removable steel panels that can be installed from the inside, heavy and solid steel exterior doors for the guest apartment and main entrance, and fully wired connections for security cameras, and more. The roof has 4 layers including steel panels for extra security, and the solidly built backyard walls are 8 & 10 feet. For additional security, a locking storage room with a solid steel door is located next to the living room which can be accessed from inside the house. The main entrance is wide enough to drive a medium size car inside the living room and it is reinforced with galvanized ironwork for extra protection.
The structural quality of the home is superb. Containers full of construction materials including ICFs blocks were imported from Canada for the construction of this home. This includes high-quality insulated NorthStar casement windows, steel security window panels, security doors, and more. Great emphasis was placed in the roof construction which includes a gorgeous Corotu ceiling of great height, insulated foam panels for energy efficiency, solid steel panels for security, and Panalit roofing. The roof has been carefully maintained and coated with reflective white paint for added aesthetics and thermal efficiency, and completely sealed to keep critters, creepy-crawlies, or any outside element from coming in.
This stunning property includes a beachfront rancho with direct access to the beach, and on the other side of the road, the 1,631 square feet main house with a separate 338 square feet apartment with generous living space.
The well-distributed floor-plan consists of one primary bedroom with ensuite bathroom, a guest bedroom and bathroom, an open kitchen and living area, 2 storage rooms of decent size, a spectacular resort-like backyard with swimming pool, ranchos, and bar area, a guest apartment, a beach rancho and a 3-car carport.
Furnishing is included except for a few personal items and decorations. The beautiful furniture that will make you feel right at home.
Coming home will feel like a vacation with the beautiful front yard. Drive up your fully tiled driveway with room for 3 vehicles plus a raised sitting area covered by a large palm rancho to enjoy the ocean views.
As you enter this home, you’re greeted by a beautiful arched barn-style double door. This solidly built door comes with a sophisticated yet simple lock-in mechanism along a galvanized steel gate on the outside and a wooden-framed glass door in the middle. You feel a sense of warmth and security as you enter your new home.
The living area is not only spacious, but also full of natural light and elementally designed. A tall ceiling made with Corotu wood amplifies the sense of space. A spacious and secure storage room is seamlessly located next to the living room for convenient access. Above the storage room, there is a well-disguised mezzanine area for additional storage space.
Going on holiday? You’ll have no problem fitting your mid-size car in the living room – talk about packing, locking, and leaving!
Coming into the kitchen, the countertop is made of dark-colored tiles, which makes a great contrast with the acrylic white kitchen sink. There is plenty of storage space all around the kitchen, including under the sink and in the cabinets. The under-cupboard LED lighting makes this space feel even more intimate and cozy. The dining area has a table with four chairs, as well as a hutch for additional storage.
Watch the sunrise from your primary bedroom! This comfortable bedroom features beautiful ocean views and a well-appointed bathroom with plenty of storage space and a hidden concrete encased safe for valuables.
The secondary bedroom is the perfect crash pad for your guests or family. They’ll have plenty of storage with the wooden built-ins and a comfortable king-size bed to sleep in. The guest bathroom is conveniently located next to the bedroom and has all the amenities they need, including a walk-in shower with bench seat, toilet, and sink.
The guest suite offers tropical ocean views and all the amenities needed for a comfortable stay. The open concept kitchen is perfect for entertaining, and the bedroom comes complete with a queen size bed, brand new a/c inverter, and bathroom.
Your Private Tropical Resort
Looking for a private, tropical oasis? Look no further than the backyard! This resort-style backyard features 3 tiered levels, with tropical gardens, banana and palm trees throughout, ending with a full panorama of the ocean. Perfect for a family or anyone who loves to entertain, this property is a must-see!
- The first level features a stunning dining rancho, perfect for hosting dinner parties. The well-positioned cabana bar comes complete with a free edge wooden bar top – perfect for mixology enthusiasts. Inside the bar, you will find a secondary kitchen complete with a stove, fridge, sink, and all the amenities you need to whip up some delicious snacks. There is also a guest bathroom and laundry area for your convenience. A unique feature on this level is the large seashell-shaped outdoor spa shower – beautifully decorated with flagstone flooring. If you prefer, there is also a separate outdoor shower. Finally, the large and secure storage room houses all the pool equipment, so you can rest assured that your belongings are safe.
- The second level has 2 large sunning patio areas, a ~ 12′ x 24’ saltwater swimming pool designed for social gatherings, and a large covered rancho area for shade. The pool has a shallow end and a bench along one side for sitting. Turn your pool’s waterfalls on for soothing sounds in your private, tranquil oasis.
- Level 3 has the expansive ocean view from the rancho, many palm trees, and 2 reserve water tanks. These two 2245-gallon, double-walled tanks, which are built to prevent algae from growing inside, uses an energy efficient submersible pump and 2 pressure tanks. No power? No problem! Even if there’s no electricity, the water system will still be gravity fed – just with lower pressure.
Backyard trees and most garden areas have an automatic programmable irrigation system. This system can be programmed to water your plants on a schedule that works for you, so you can relax and enjoy your green space worry-free.
The entire backyard was built in 2021 with state-of-the-art Hayward pool equipment. T he pool system features thick-walled piping throughout, imported shut-off valves, and a Hayward TurboCell925 salt generator. Plus, the pump is powerful enough to run an automatic pool cleaner.
This property is sold as right of possession (R.O.P). The land has had a permanent dwelling on it for over 20 years, with the house itself being built 12 years ago.
- Some appliances are included: 3 fridges, 2 stoves, and 2 air conditioners
- 8-10 foot seismic walls on the backyard
- Heavy steel & wood roller blade door for backyard access from outside
- Front porch bar area & beach shower
- Imported acrylic sinks from Canada for guest apartment and main house
- Great cross ventilation
- Secured generator and utility room with access to the backyard
- All toilets flushing mechanisms, faucets, and drainages have been recently replaced
- Home is facing east for incredible sunrises and over the water moonrises
Don’t miss your chance to own this one-of-a-kind property! This home is really an incredible and secure residence for those wanting to live in a beachfront setting with a private tropical oasis in your backyard.
Please contact Casa Solution if you have any questions or would like to visit this Oceanfront Resort-Like Home for Sale in Playa El Uverito Near Las Tablas, Los Santos Province – Truly Lock-Leave.