Sold by Casa Solution – Hacienda Los Molinos Lakefront House for Sale – Highly Refined with All The Extras
This house is sold. Casa Solution handles more property sales in the Boquete area than all other agencies combined. We would appreciate the opportunity to be of service to you. Please visit, call 011-507-720-1331 or email us today.
This Los Molinos home was purchased by a couple with the rare ability to optimize everything for comfort, utility, efficiency and quality design. They remade this already nice home into a high quality Los Molinos Boquete residence.
The 360 square foot great room has 16′ vaulted ceilings, Hunter remote controlled fan and stone fireplace/chimney built into the front wall
Kraft-Maid all wood (no particle-board or composite) kitchen cabinetry with full overlap painted maple soft close doors and drawers, pop-up electric mixer stand for bread making/baking prep, lazy Susan, pegged drawers for dishes and accessories, divided utensil drawers, slide-out spice cabinet and more.
LG French door-in-door stainless refrigerator with lower freezer unit, ice dispenser and pure-water dispenser
GE “Cafe Series” slide in range with 4 burners plus center griddle burner (or optional additional 2 burners), convection oven with additional lower drawer oven/warmer
LG Ultra-Quiet Dishwasher, stainless interior and exterior
270 square foot master bedroom
Master bath has soaking tub, his/her Toto sinks w/Delta faucets, extra large linen/accessory solid wood cabinet with matching under-sink cabinets
Walk-in master closet with solid wood cabinetry plus built-in closets in guest bedrooms
The 86 square foot utility room has front loading Kenmore Elite ultra-high efficiency washer & dryer with lower drawer stands for convenient loading height, double utility sink, mop sink and shelving unit
Walk-in 26 square foot pantry with plenty of shelving
Maids room has floor to ceiling built in storage cabinet or 2nd pantry and Samsung 6 drawer upright freezer
Floor to ceiling hallway cabinetry
and wall photo gallery
Window coverings in living room, dining room, kitchen and bedrooms are unique Solé custom made “Overlap” roll-up shades. The design allows for anything from full closed to partial shading to full open
Large terrace has lots of room for entertaining with a grilling area that includes a convenient sink and cabinet for grill accessories
It fronts the lakes and landscaped green area, with beautiful vistas of the Pacific and the lights of David in the foreground at night
(as well as the occasional display of Mother Nature at work)
The orientation of the terrace blocks the wind and rain. In the strongest of storms the terrace remains useable.
Double pane, bronze tinted sliding glass windows throughout, wood-grain PVC with very secure multi-pin locking mechanisms and fine mesh screening
Double pane multi-lock doors from living room and dining room for terrace access
Whole house water purification system with filtration, activated carbon and Ultra-Violet
Under-sink disposal & silver-ion ceramic pure-water filter
New Carrier central, variable speed air conditioning/dehumidifier with smart-thermostat control. Choose your humidity level and/or temperature, programmable for 4 daily time periods. This unit has a SEER rating of 21, exceeding the US standard by 50%!
Whole house Cutler-Hammer surge protection units for electric and cable outlets with redundant individual backups on all appliances
The unit is equipped with an Air Probe Ultra-Violet Sanitizer eliminating the potential for mold or mildew growth.
2 car garage w/electric door, lots of shelving and cabinetry, with convenient access door to back yard
- 2 tankless hot water heaters, one servicing the laundry/kitchen/3rd bath, the other serving the master and 2nd Close proximity to taps eliminating long waits for hot water. These Frigidaire units are very reliable!
- Dimmable overhead lighting throughout
- Gutters with downspouts to street drains
- Attic insulation
- Door sweeps
- Tax exoneration carries with the house until 2030 (exoneration applies to improvements, not land)
- Annual property tax currently $350
- 12 month average power bill, $123/month (this is prior to the addition of attic insulation) using electric oven, electric dryer and use of dehumidifier air conditioning 24/7 (due to allergy sensitivity)
- Rock fenced back & side yards for your pets
- Exterior motion sensor security lights
- Total interior area=2,074 square feet, plus 675 square feet of wind protected terrace and 372 square foot garage. Total of 3,121 square feet
- Lot size=1,063.99 square meters, 11,452 square feet
- Hunter Ceiling Fans, all Bedrooms & Living Room
- HOA fees; $95/month. Fee provides for maintenance of all common areas including easements, roads, water system and administration costs
- All utilities are underground
- Option available to purchase furnishings
Like the house, but prefer a larger lot? This adjacent lot is also for sale.
Hacienda Los Molinos
- A secure planned community located off the 4 lane highway between Boquete and David
- 24/7 manned gate with roving security personnel
- Multiple lakes, ponds and walking trails
- Hotel, restaurants, lounge, swimming pools, spa with saunas, therapist and gym with top quality equipment