Villa Bajareque, in Alto Boquete Panama
Located right along the new 4-lane David-Boquete highway , Villa Bajareque boasts beautiful views of the Jaramillo mountain Range, all the way to the Pacific Ocean coastal line and islands. With a Tempered climate, offers the possibility of growing a sheer variety of flowers and ornamental plants.
A well organized neighborhood, with all services avaliable. Brand new houses crafted with attention to detail on its finishings and space arrangement.
Villa Houses Finishes and features include:
• Spanish Ceramic floor tiles.
• Spanish ceramic wall tiles in bathrooms.
• Granite Countertops in Kitchen.
• Solid custom made 8ft wood doors.
• Solid wood cabinets in kitchen and bathrooms.
• Anodized aluminum windows with ¼ inch solar bronze glass.
• Gypsum Board ceilings (brown board in bathrooms and outside areas)
• Built-in drains and power outlets for dehumidifiers.
• Buit-in conduits for alarm system, cable TV, telephone, sound and internet.
• Ceiling fans in all 3 bedrooms.
• Imported faucets and showers.
• Elongated American Standard toilets and sinks.
• Stainless steel sink in Kitchen.
• Aluminum framed laminated glass doors in bathrooms.
• Glidden brand paint on walls and ceilings.