Volcancito Village in Boquete
Volcancito Village encompasses an area of 4 Hectares + 8,559.84 m2 (12 acres) which has been divided into 32 residential lots measuring from 1,000 m2 and up. The internal roads are designed to complement the natural topography and to maximize the views of the area.
This urbanization has been designed to provide the owner’s families well built homes that more than fulfill their needs and provide them an upscale and safe neighborhood in a privileged sector of the Boquete region.
Roads have now been paved.
Volcancito Villages Advantages
• Double layered asphalts streets
• Electrical wiring for air conditioning
• Public recreation area
Houses with the following finishes:
• 100% colonial tile roofing
• Sheet rock ceilings
• Imported tile flooring
• Imported tiled walls from floor to ceiling in the bathrooms and from the floor to under the upper cabinets in the kitchens.
• Countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms in imported tile.
• Water heater with your choice (electric or Gas).
• Driveway finishes in concrete.
• Cabinets in kitchens and bathrooms in solid cedar wood.
• TV outlets in each bedroom and living room.
• Sliding glass door with access to the terrace.
Please contact Casa Solution to schedule viewings by appointment only or for more information.